Monday, October 15, 2007

27 years, 2 months, and 8 days in the making

Well it only took me 27 yrs, 2 months, and 8 days, but I finally did it. I BOUGHT A COUCH!!! It is my first brand new piece of furniture ever, (not counting my futon I hated, and my cheapy book cases). I am so happy! Though I do kind of miss my comfy hand-me down recliner, but it was time to part ways. Here are some pictures of my Ikea couch.*


I got 4 pillows, but I don't like the red with the green, so I am going to have to get some covers for them. : (
OH and I got a foot rest. I am using it for toy storage. Now I can have kids come visit.*

* Man, I am glad Ikea moved to town, even though it has lost some of its cool, because now everyone can shop there.
**Okay so I have had kids visit in the past, but they insisted with playing with KPP's toys, and we all know how KPP feels about sharing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! You have excellent taste.

Anne