Monday, May 13, 2013

Crafty!

Thanksgiving 2012 was really named "Craft-tacular Thanksgiving 2012". As the name implies, Zoe, April and I made spectacular crafts. Mom helped. Ben did homework... Anyway, this was one of my crafts. It is a perpetual calendar. The idea is you write something about your day and over the years you can compare the days. Now I mostly finished that weekend, but I had 3 months that weren't stamped with the month/day. I finally finished today...woo! Go me!
It has been fun thinking about what part of my day I want to record. I hope the novelty doesn't wear off and I continue recording for years.


3 comments:

macarace said...

Glad you finished it. I couldn't bring up the picture of it. Oh, but I did see it before.

Jenni said...

I am not sure why it didn't work. I did have to try twice to upload from my phone. But I have fixed it now.

Us Lochers said...

interesting.