Wednesday, January 26, 2011

End of January already??

Well, I must say this month has FLOWN by!

However, I think so far I am doing super-duper awesome at my goals, sure there is room for improvement on some of them. But that is always going to be the case.

And as you can tell from my little tracker to your right, I am really kicking butt at my first goal, which is not to get kicked out of fat camp. It currently says 13, which is it being nice by rounding up. I am actually down 12.5 lbs, so I am not going to claim the 13 until I am there.

Which I have been struggling with when to count the weight loss, since I fluctuate. So I only count it if I am at that weight two days in a three day period, or I drop more the second day. And I have the rule that if I go back up significantly, I won't record until I am down below the previously recorded weight. So you know if that number hasn't changed in while it is because I went up. I guess I could say I went up, but I don't want to be discouraged by the tracker number getting smaller.

So there you go...a quick update, since I don't have internet at home, it makes posting harder. But I guess staying late at work isn't too bad...

And maybe next time I will have some pictures.

1 comment:

macarace said...

Good job at staying on goal. Love you