Saturday, September 11, 2010

Doggie Swim Day 2010

Today was Doggie Swim Day. It was a great day.***

Here Nova is at the beginning in the shallow end.
Here she is swimming in from the deep.
Close-up (isn't she so cute!)
Beginning of a jump.
Landing in the water.
Mid jump (it was really hard to photograph her)
Swimming
More swimming.
***
I dropped my phone on the deck of the pool and it cracked big time. : ( I have insurance for it and have ordered a new phone, because the only thing really keeping the screen together is the screen protector. And while I can still use it, it is losing the pieces not under the protector. It makes me sad. Because the deductible was more than I wanted to pay, but still cheaper than buying a new Droid Incredible.
Also, I went for the frisbee and Nova clamped down on my thumb. I don't think she knew it was there, but it still hurts like crazy! Hopefully I won't lose my nail.
Can't wait until next year (though I won't take my phone out of my pocket and I won't let Nova bite my finger).

3 comments:

macarace said...

Glad Nova got to go the swim day. She does love it. I am sorry about your thumb, and your phone.

Meadow said...

Stupid phone. Nova swimming = awesome. Next year you can borrow our little (shock/water proof) camera.

Us Lochers said...

Poor phone! ... and finger I suppose. I'm more sad about the phone.