Friday, June 19, 2009

Plans

Dang. I am sucking at my plans for 2009. I have failed at two of them. I did not plant veggies (never got around to it, due to issues with where to put them) so that plan is shot. And I lost Bike-A-Thon 2009 to Charlie on Tuesday when he rode for the 52nd time. My 52nd time was on Wednesday, so it was close race, but still I was the loser. : (

LUCKILY! We are starting Bike-A-Thon 2009 v.2 on July 6th, so there is a slight chance I can win the second time around...maybe...

3 comments:

Christie said...

2nd place isn’t bad. Maybe there will be some kind of scandal or he will fail to fulfill his obligations as the Bike-A-Thon 2009 winner.
You’re still a winner in my eyes;)

macarace said...

I am very proud of you for being just 1 ride behind. And really wasn't NY worth it?

macarace said...

You could plant radishes in a pot. They grow fast, they are a vegetable.